Week 8 Progress

Looking back - 
I am happy with the progress I've made so far. I feel much more comfortable writing stories now than I did at the beginning of the semester. I am definitely most proud of that. My weekly routine does change from week to week though. I don't think I've really stuck to the schedule from the beginning of the semester once. I work a fair amount, and I usually work nights so I get back to my apartment at weird times and then my post gets put up at weird times. So far, this hasn't been a huge issue for me. With the exception of last week, I've been caught up on reading and writing and all the other assignments every week, as well as doing some extra credit here and there.

Looking forward - 
I do want to try to get into the habit of being ahead in this class, rather than being behind or just right on schedule. I want to consistently do more extra credit so I can try to finish earlier, so hopefully that's what'll end up happening. I do feel like, since it's now mid-semester during my senior year, my motivation is waning and senioritis is kicking in. I still have a semester more to go after this one, so I've got to keep on, keeping on! In regards to my writing, I want to incorporate more dialogue into my stories, because I have a hard time doing so naturally. I feel like when I do, it flows awkwardly. 

A continuous cycle [source]


Comments

  1. Hi Deborah,

    I am glad that you are happy with your progress. As someone who is also not exactly a writer, I feel that my growth in my writing skills has been fairly large. I also have not really stuck to the original schedule that I made, but everything gets done so it seems to be working. Best of luck!

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts