Feedback Thoughts

Positivity [made with this]


1. Neil Gaiman's advice on the creative life 
I really enjoyed this article - I do really believe that making mistakes is the best way to learn or even to open a new avenue of thought no one's really been down before. I also like Gaiman's mindset of making good art even when your husband has ran off with a politician or your cat has exploded. It almost seems as though he's saying to channel your feelings/emotions into your art. I think this is a really good idea because I feel as though art means more, art is better when you can feel the emotions and passion behind it whether those are good or bad emotions that are motivating the piece.

2. How to get past negativity bias
I did not like this article as much. I am a pessimist and have always been, and for me personally, I think I have learned most from my negative experiences. I'm not saying that there isn't much to learn from positive experiences, but I think that it was through the negative experiences in my life that I developed who I am, and how I behave, and what I value. I feel as though negative experiences are learning processes while positive experiences can serve as learning processes or can just simply be something nice to look back on.

Comments

Popular Posts