Reading Options

1. Indian Epics: Amar Chitra Katha
This is the comic book version of the epics. This looks especially interesting because I'm a pretty visual learner, so I feel as though seeing the comics will help me understand/retain the story better.
2. Sita Sings the Blues
I like animated movies in general, so I think I would really enjoy an animated version of an Indian epic. Again, since I'm a visual learner, I think seeing the movie play out the story will help me understand/retain the story better. Also, since the movie is transcribed as well, I can follow along better.
3. Mahabharata Online: PDE
It'll be interested to read different translated stories from different sources. I'm very curious as to how it'll play out and if there are any glaring discrepancies from author to author.
Ravana Lifting Kailasa Mountain [source]

Comments

Popular Posts